Today may be the day you find the perfect position at Sunkist.
Current Career Postings
Growing a successful cooperative requires talented people who share a common purpose-providing the world with the quality fresh fruit and products they expect and trust from the Sunkist brand. Sunkist employees grow too, in a nourishing environment that brings out the best in people.
For over one hundred years the Sunkist name has represented the thousands of family farmers who band together to form our cooperative. These grower/owners charge each Sunkist employee with maintaining and protecting our co-op’s rich heritage, the strong commitment to quality and the history of collaboration and innovation. We look for talented individuals with different backgrounds, experiences and abilities to be part of our energetic, dynamic, team environment.
Our headquarters office in Sherman Oaks, California houses our Executive team and the majority of our employees in Sales Management, Marketing, Export Sales, Finance, IT, Transportation, Global Licensing, Legal, Administration and Human Resources. Our fresh fruit domestic sales team is deployed in strategic locations throughout the U.S. and Canada to best serve our customers. Our Research & Technical Services team is headquartered in Fontana, California with service technicians throughout California and Arizona.
|At Sunkist we thrive on:
• Fresh ideas
• Hard work
• Commitment to excellence
|At Sunkist we value:
• Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds
• Communicating & sharing information
• Generating ideas & creative solutions
• Working in teams
• Developing people to add value
Behind our history of innovation and commitment to market leadership is a company devoted to providing continued education, excellent benefits and good working conditions. We provide all the resources you need to support your professional development.
Sunkist is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment opportunities at Sunkist are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Qualified applicants are considered for all open positions for which they apply and for advancement in compliance with all applicable civil rights statutes. Sunkist recruits, hires, trains, promotes, discharges, provides benefits, and undertakes other personnel actions without regard to race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, physical or mental disability, medical condition including pregnancy, genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Sunkist will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation affecting its employees or applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under the law.
- Sunkist complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act, employing only those persons who are legally eligible to work in the United States. We ask all employees on their first day of employment to provide original documents verifying their identity and right to work in the United States.
- Sunkist believes employee diversity makes good business sense. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 661-290-8742 for assistance.
Sunkist is an equal opportunity employer AAP/M/F/V/D