Bursting with flavor.
- Extremely flavorful, Persian limes are a key ingredient in regional cuisines worldwide.
- Persian limes deliver an intensely tart flavor to your dishes and cocktails
- Typically sold while still dark green, they become light green as they ripen.
- Persian limes are available year-round.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 medium lime (67g)Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Total Fat0g0%
- Saturated Fat0g0%
- Trans Fat0g-
- Total Carbohydrate7g3%
- Dietary Fiber2g7%
- Total Sugars0g-
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Vitamin D0%
- Vitamin AN/A
- Vitamin C25%
Intensely flavorful and aromatic.
- Key limes are also known as Mexican or West Indian limes.
- They are highly aromatic and intensely flavorful with high juice content.
- Their small, round size and thin, leathery skin with straw yellow flesh make them unique.
- Key limes are available year-round.
A citrus variety unlike any other.
- Finger limes are also known as caviar limes due to their flesh, which is sometimes described as citrus pearls.
- They add a vibrant citrus burst to any dish and literally pop with flavor.
- Finger limes have a deep green exterior and light green interior pearls that can be squeezed, intact, from the peel.
- This relatively new variety has limited availability.
|Cara Cara Navel Orange|
|Eureka & Lisbon Lemon|
|Pink Variegated Lemon|
|Red and Pink Grapefruit|
|Melo Gold grapefruit|
|Oro Blanco grapefruit|
|tangerines & tangelos|
|Ojai Pixie tangerine|
|Clementine & W. Murcott mandarin|
|Gold Nugget Variety mandarin|