Arroz Con Pollo Bake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine tomatoes, freshly squeezed Sunkist® Meyer lemon and Cara Cara Navel orange juices, freshly grated zest, and water in a container and set aside.
- Cut chicken tenders in half diagonally, and then toss in a bowl with ranch dressing mix until well coated. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté about 4 minutes, until just tender.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally, then stir in rice.
- Add reserved Sunkist Meyer lemon and Cara Cara Navel orange juice mixture, and bring to a quick boil.
- Cover tightly and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, until rice is tender and chicken is fully cooked.