Chicken with Minneola Salsa
Marinating Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time Grill: 5 minutes
Cook Time Bake: 25 minutes
- Gently mix Sunkist® Minneola tangelos, tomatoes, onion, chili sauce and cilantro to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Zest and juice the lemon and add to a bowl.
- Whisk in the oil, mustard, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, coating meat on all sides.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- When ready to grill chicken, remove from the marinade.
- Lightly oil the grate and heat grill to hot.
- Place chicken pieces, spaced apart, over hot grill and grill about 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F).
- Top each chicken piece with Sunkist Minneola Salsa and serve.