Chili Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Roast Time: 35 - 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt, and toss to coat well.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Lay out sweet potatoes evenly in one layer.
- Roast in preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Use a metal spatula to transfer potatoes to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with freshly squeezed Sunkist® lime juice and gently toss together.
When tossing the potatoes with freshly squeezed Sunkist lime juice, add some chopped fresh cilantro and a bit of fresh pressed garlic for an even bolder flavor boost.