Citrus Ricotta Breakfast Bowl with Seeded Honey
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
Orange Coriander Seeded Honey
- Make the Orange Coriander Seeded Honey: Combine all ingredients in a small jar and let the flavors infuse overnight.
Citrus Breakfast Bowl
- Assemble the Citrus Breakfast Bowl: With a sharp knife, cut a thin slice off ends of each orange. Then cut rind off all the way around, using downward cutting motions. Trim off all remaining white pith. Cut the oranges into 1/4-inch slices.
- Mix the ricotta with the vanilla extract, then divide between 2 bowls. Arrange sliced oranges and drizzle with Orange Coriander Seeded Honey as desired.
• Be sure to make honey ahead of time so that the flavors can infuse.
• For added texture, sprinkle with toasted nuts or seeds.
• Mint leaves make a great garnish.
• You can substitute Greek yogurt for the whole milk ricotta if desired.