Citrus Herb Sausage Patties
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 6-8 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine the freshly squeezed Sunkist® Minneola tangelo and lemon juices, freshly grated zests, salt, pepper, sage, garlic, red pepper flakes, and mix well.
- Crumble ground pork into the bowl, and mix with clean hands until fully combined.
- Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook patties in batches for about 3-4 minutes per side, until no longer pink in center (internal temperature 160°F).
Be sure to check the packaging of the ground pork as it often comes pre-seasoned. If it is, omit salt from recipe.