Skip to content
- Zest and then juice 5 of the oranges, put juice aside.
- In a small saucepan, briefly sauté the zest over medium heat until fragrant, then put cooked zest aside.
- Pour juice into saucepan and add a pinch of sugar, cook over medium heat and reduce by about half. Then add zest to the juice.
- Remove the orange juice and zest from heat and refrigerate until cool.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the champagne, club soda, orange juice and zest mixture, orange liqueur and brandy.
- Add ice.
- Float orange and lemon cartwheel slices on top.