Matcha Chia Oats with Orange Raspberry Compote
Preparation: 15 minutes
Inactive time: 8 hours
Green Tea Oats
- In a bowl, stir together the honey and warm water until dissolved. Add the orange zest, matcha powder, almond milk, chia seeds and oats. Stir to combine well.
- Divide between 4 half-pint mason jars (or keep in the prep bowl). Cover with a lid and let sit overnight in the refrigerator to plump for at least 8 hours.
- Top with compote the next morning or before serving.
• Be sure to allow at least 8 hours for the mixture to plump.
- Make the compote: mix together the orange and jam and stir to coat. Fold in the raspberries.