Skip to content
Meyer Lemon Vanilla Infused Bourbon
- Using a channel knife, zest strips from the lemons.
- Place all ingredients in to a large jar, cover and shake.
- Let infuse for two weeks before using.
- Blend the water and the ginger together. Then place in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Immediately add sugar, stir and bring back to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let ginger steep for 2 hours.
- Strain through a chinoise (fine mesh strainer) and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- In a mixing glass muddle the lemons and mint.
- Measure in the Infused Bourbon and Ginger Syrup.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass over large format ice and garnish.