- Prep Time: 10 min
Number of servings
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 1.5 cups freshly squeezed Sunkist® lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed Sunkist blood orange juice
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Place the warm water and sugar into a large pitcher. Stir with a spoon until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the cold water, lemon and blood orange juices, stir.
- Serve over ice. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You may alsoLike This
Halibut w/ White Wine Sunkist® Lemon Butter Sauce and Sunkist® Blood Orange SaladSERVES: 2 | 25 minutes