Spicy Shrimp, Pummelo and Mint Salad
Time: 25 minutes
- Peel the Sunkist® pummelo and tear the citrus flesh of each segment into pieces, discarding the white pith and refrigerate.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the peanut butter, sugar and vinegar until well combined.
- Add in and whisk the Sriracha, soy sauce and vegetable oil. Refrigerated until ready to use.
- In a separate large bowl toss together the cucumber, pepper, cabbage mixture, mint and shrimp.
- Add the Sunkist pummelo and the dressing and gently toss. Top with chopped peanuts.