Orange Mimosa Bundt Cake
Preparation: 10 minutes
Baking: 35 – 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease or spray a nonstick Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, champagne or prosecco, freshly squeezed Sunkist® orange juice and oil.
- Mix with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Stop and scrape sides of bowl and then continue mixing on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven on a lower rack about 35 – 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean. Rotate pan halfway through baking time.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and place onto a cake plate.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar champagne or prosecco and freshly grated Sunkist orange zest.
- Stir until smooth and then drizzle cake with glaze.