Growing a successful cooperative requires talented people who share a common purpose: providing the world with the quality fresh fruit and products they expect and trust from the Sunkist brand. Our employees grow, too—in a nourishing environment that brings out the best in people.
For over 100 years, the Sunkist name has represented more than 1,000 citrus growers who band together to form our cooperative. These growers/owners charge each Sunkist employee with maintaining and protecting our co-op’s rich heritage, the strong commitment to quality, and the history of collaboration and innovation. We look for talented individuals with different backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to be part of our energetic, dynamic team environment.
Our headquarters in Valencia, California houses our Executive team and the majority of our employees in Sales Management, Marketing, Export Sales, Finance, IT, Transportation, Global Licensing, Legal, Administration, and Human Resources. Our fresh fruit domestic sales team is deployed in strategic locations throughout the United States and Canada to best serve our customers. Our Research and Technical Services team is headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California with service technicians throughout California and Arizona.
At Sunkist we thrive on:
- Fresh ideas
- Hard work
- Commitment to excellence
At Sunkist we value:
- Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds
- Communicating & sharing information
- Generating ideas & creative solutions
- Working in teams
- Developing people to add value
Behind our history of innovation and commitment to market leadership is a company devoted to providing continued education, excellent benefits, and good working conditions. We provide all the resources you need to support your professional development.
Sunkist is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment opportunities at Sunkist are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Qualified applicants are considered for all open positions for which they apply and for advancement in compliance with all applicable civil rights statutes. Sunkist recruits, hires, trains, promotes, discharges, provides benefits, and undertakes other personnel actions without regard to race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, physical or mental disability, medical condition including pregnancy, genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Sunkist will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation affecting its employees or applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under the law.
- Sunkist complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act, employing only those persons who are legally eligible to work in the United States. We ask all employees on their first day of employment to provide original documents verifying their identity and right to work in the United States.
- Sunkist believes that employee diversity makes good business sense. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 661-290-8742 for assistance.
Sunkist is an equal opportunity employer. AAP/M/F/V/D
Sunkist’s Flexible Benefits Package offers employees a wide variety of benefit options. Many of our plans allow for employee contributions on a pre-tax basis, which helps to save money on taxes.
Sunkist employees may choose from the following medical options:
- Preferred Provider Network (PPO)
- (2) Health Maintenance Organization (not available outside of California)
- Consumer Directed Health Plan with a Health Savings Account
PPO dental insurance is offered in all Sunkist locations, and certain locations have access to a pre-paid dental insurance plan.
Vision insurance offered nationwide through Anthem Blue View Vision.
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
Sunkist offers a number of insurance plans that provide financial security for you and your family:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
Additional voluntary plans include:
- Free Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal Coverage
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Portable Group Accident Insurance
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Portable Critical Illness Insurance
Other Attractive Benefits
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with an employer matching contribution
- Generous paid holiday and vacation benefits
- Family entertainment discounts
The company reserves the right to change the benefits program at any time.