Skip to content
- In a mixing bowl combine grapefruit juice, melted coconut oil, honey, almond butter, almond flour and oats.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 50 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil and vanilla bean paste. You can do this in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Use a medium sized cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough and form cookies.
- Place the cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the cookies with the melted chocolate.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with grapefruit pieces and enjoy!