Skip to content
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, ½ tablespoon olive oil, dill, capers, mustard, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus. Boil the asparagus for 3-5 minutes until tender. Remove from the heat and drain. Set aside.
- Pat down the scallops with a paper towel to get any excess moisture out.
- Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil spray to ensure the scallops do not stick.
- Place the scallops in the air fryer and season them with salt and pepper. Spray with more avocado oil spray. Air fry the scallops at 400 degrees F for 6-10 minutes.
- While the scallops are cooking, toss the asparagus with ½ tablespoon olive oil, parmesan cheese and lemon zest.
- Remove the scallops from the air fryer, once cooked, and pour the sauce over the top. Serve with the asparagus.