Cara Cara Orange, Lemongrass, Honey Tea Mix
Preparation: 5 minutes
Inactive time: 2 hours
- Thinly slice the Cara Cara oranges and remove seeds. Discard the membrane and as much of the white pith as you can. Reserve the juice.
- In a medium bowl, add the sliced oranges and sugar, gently mix. Set aside for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add the lemongrass and honey, transfer mixture to a glass jar with an air-tight lid.
- Store the covered mixture in the refrigerator for at least 4 days (and up to 2 weeks) before using. The flavor will improve over time.
- When ready to drink, add 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of the Honey Tea Mix into a mug. Top with boiling water. Add ice if to enjoy it cold.