Orange and Harissa Glazed Beef Kebabs
By Chef Bruce Kalman
Preparation: 2 hours
Cook Time : 20 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Sunkist orange juice and zest, harissa, honey, oil, mint and garlic and mix well.
- Add the beef cubes and toss to coat; allow to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Using long skewers, build the kebabs, alternating the ingredients in each kebab.
- Heat the grill.
- Season the kebabs with salt and pepper and place on the grill to cook the vegetables through, and the beef to medium or medium-rare.
- Serve over a bed of couscous and top with mandarin chutney.