Citrusy Red Wine Beef Stew
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 8 – 10 hours
- In a large bowl, toss beef with salt and pepper.
- Cut carrots into 1-inch pieces and add diced onion, garlic and herbs. Transfer to slow-cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, wine and freshly squeezed Sunkist® Valencia orange juice until cornstarch has fully dissolved. Pour over meat mixture.
- Cover with lid and set temperature to high. Cook for about 8 – 10 hours, until beef is fork tender.
- Add a squeeze of freshly squeezed Sunkist orange juice or a touch of freshly grated zest for a pop of flavor before serving.