Lemon Lavender Soda
Time: 20 minutes
- Fill a large tall glass with ice.
- Add the freshly squeezed Sunkist® lemon juice and lavender syrup.
- Add soda water and stir.
- Garnish with either Sunkist lemon zest or a lemon wheel, and fresh lavender.
- For the syrup, combine the dried lavender, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a quick boil over high heat.
- As soon as mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat. Let steep 30 minutes then strain and store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Variation: For another syrup variation, try 1 stalk of freshly chopped lemon grass in substitution of the lavender or add 10 to 12 large sprigs of mint to the syrup before boiling, for a minty taste