Mandarin Crunch Bowl with Spicy Orange Peanut Sauce
PREPARATION: 25 minutes
Spicy Orange Peanut Sauce
- To make sauce: Mix together all ingredients until smooth. (Sauce can be stored refrigerated for up to 7 days.)
Mandarin Crunch Bowl
- For the bowls, peel and segment the oranges and set aside.
- Place the romaine in bowls and arrange the cabbage, carrots, cucumber and oranges on top. Scatter with mint, green onions, and peanuts.
- Serve with Spicy Orange Peanut Sauce for drizzling and lime for squeezing.
• For lunch on-the-go, layer ingredients into jars and top with Spicy Orange Peanut Sauce. This healthy bowl is also great with the addition of rice noodles.