Sunkist® Pork Dumplings with Sichuan Citrus Sauce
Add a citrusy twist to dumplings for a fresh surprise.
Preparation: 30 mins
Cooking: 45 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for the marinade; whisk well to dissolve the sugar and salt.
- Pour the marinade over the ground pork, combine the mixture and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Add in the remaining filling ingredients and mix gently.
- Combine the chili sauce ingredients together in a bowl, whisk well. Set aside.
Pork Dumplings with Sichuan Citrus Sauce
- To make the dumplings, place dumpling wrappers on a dry surface. Set a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of the wrapper. Wet the outer edges of the wrapper with water. (Dumpling wrappers will dry out; keep them under a slightly damp cloth when not in use.)
- Fold the wrapper up to form a rectangle shape. Pinch the wrapper to seal tight and make sure there is air left in the dumpling. Then fold both “bottom” corners of the dumpling together, pinch and seal with some water.
- Cook the dumplings in boiling water until they float.
- Serve with the chili sauce, spring onion, and Cara Cara Navel Orange cells as garnish.