Orange Marmalade Chicken
PREPARATION: 5 minutes
COOKING: 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine freshly squeezed Sunkist® Meyer lemon juice, freshly grated zest and marmalade. Set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise and season with salt and fresh pepper.
- In a medium-sized nonstick sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Add marmalade mixture and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 4 – 6 minutes, until chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F.
• Top with additional green onions or fresh basil.
• To add some spice, add a pinch of red pepper flakes.