Sheet Pan Cherry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Bake
Preparation: 15 minutes
Roasting: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a baking sheet pan with sides.
- Juice and zest the lemons.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pie filling with 3/4 of the lemon juice and zest. Reserve the remainder of the juice and zest for the glaze.
- Spread the filling out evenly on the buttered sheet pan.
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half horizontally – creating 30 thin rolls.
- Lay out the rolls over the filling, in a 5 x 6 pattern.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the frosting that came with the rolls and the remaining lemon juice, until smooth.
- When rolls have cooled, drizzle with the lemon glaze.
- Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
• For an extra flavor pop – zest additional lemon over the glazed rolls.