Shrimp Vegetable Pasta with Light Lemon Cream Sauce
Cook Time: 25
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large shallow pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the mushrooms about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté 30 seconds more.
- Add the clam juice, freshly squeezed Sunkist® lemon juice, and wine and simmer to reduce to 1/4 of the original volume, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream, then add the asparagus, bell pepper, shrimp, and Sunkist lemon zest and cook until shrimp is pink, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in peas and cooked pasta.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in chives.
- Serve the pasta on and sprinkle with the remaining chives and garnish with lemon wedges.