Citrus Marinated Slow-Cooked Salmon
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Bring fish out of refrigerator 20 minutes before cooking and preheat oven to 250 degrees F°.
- Cut 2 pieces of heavy-duty wide foil to fit a baking sheet pan. Stack the pieces shiny side down. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Place the salmon skin side down in the middle of the foil. If the salmon is too long for your baking sheet or if the tail end is thin, tuck the tail under.
- Slice the orange and lemon each into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together marinade ingredients. Spoon the marinade over the salmon, coating well.
- Lay the sliced citrus over the top of the salmon arranging in a “scale-like” pattern. Cook salmon for approximately 40 - 45 minutes, depending upon desired doneness and the thickness of your salmon.