Skip to content
- Cook the farro according to package directions until al dente, then set aside to cool.
- Place the farro in a large bowl and add in the grapefruit segments, orange segments, feta crumbles and mint.
- Lace the Dijon mustard in the bottom of a medium bowl, then whisk in the orange juice.
- Keep whisking, slowly drizzling in the olive oil until creamy.
- Add in the salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to the farro bowl, tossing to combine. Season to taste, adding in more salt and pepper as needed. Serve at room temperature.