Skip to content
Lentini’s Crimson Punch
- Add oleo saccharum mixture (recipe below) in a punch bowl.
- Add tea, Gin, Maraschino and all other ingredients and chill overnight.
- Garnish with thin slices of lemon, blood orange and Minneola tangelo.
- Serve in a punch bowl.
- Remove zest from blood orange in wide strips with a knife, leaving the pitch behind.
- Add sugar in a medium bowl, cover, and let sit at least 3 hours and up to 1 day.
- Strain into airtight container, pressing on solids to extract as much oil as possible; discard zest.
- Cover oil and chill.