Mandarin Orange Ramen Noodle Salad
Preparation: 10 minutes
Marinating: 60 minutes
- Peel and segment the mandarin oranges and place in a large bowl with the slaw mix.
- Remove the dry ramen noodles from the package and set the seasoning packet aside.
- Break up the noodles and add to the slaw, along with the green onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the reserved seasoning packet, vinegar, oils, sugar, salt and spice until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour dressing over the slaw mixture and toss together. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to hydrate noodles.
• Be sure to allow at least one hour for salad noodles to marinate in the dressing before serving.