Meyer Lemon Drops
The old school simple lemon drop elevated with the beautiful, soft flavor of the Meyer lemon which always works well with rosemary.
- Light your match and lightly roast the rosemary sprig but don’t burn. Combine rosemary and sugar in a glass jar and shake. Let this sit for an hour. (This step is optional. For a faster method skip to next step!)
- Pour the sugar onto a small plate and remove rosemary, if using.
- Cut the Meyer lemon into 6 wedges.
- Pour 1 oz. of cold vodka into each shot glasses, for six shots total.
- Coat both sides of the lemon wedges in the rosemary-sugar blend. Do this for all six wedges.
- Shoot the vodka…
- Bite the lemon…
- Enjoy the flavors!