Skip to content
- Place salmon skin side down on cedar plank.
- Lightly brush salmon with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 3 wheels of Meyer lemon on top of each portion of salmon.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow lemon to season fish.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 325F.
- Remove plastic, and place plank directly in oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy hot, or leave uncovered and place directly into the refrigerator to chill and serve cold.