Minneola Tangelo, Pear, Ginger Juice
Yield may vary based on produce sizing and juicer. If your juicer has multiple speeds, juice citrus on low speed. Alternatively, use a citrus juicer or reamer for citrus fruit.
- Remove peel and all pith from the Minneola tangelo using a sharp knife.
- Wash the unpeeled Bosc pears and ginger root.
- Process the Minneola tangelo, Bosc pears and ginger root through the juicer into a container.
- Combine juices in a pitcher and serve well-chilled or over ice.
- Store leftover fresh juice in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.