Minneola Tangelo and Vanilla Fruit Roll
Recipe by Chef Bruce Kalman
Prepartion: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until frothy.
- Pour the liquid into a medium sauce pan and bring to a low boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the liquid has thickened into a puree.
- Divide the puree between 2 dehydrator racks lined with paper and spread thin with a small spatula.
- Place in the dehydrator and set to 170F.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours until the puree is dried.
- Remove and transfer to parchment paper while still warm.
- Roll up and cut into individual servings.