Orange Chili Slow-Cooked Pork
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 8 hours
- Mix the chili powder, coriander and salt in a large, shallow bowl; roll the pork in the mixture.
- Put the pork in a slow-cooker. Add any extra seasoning that did not stick to the pork.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tomato paste, freshly squeezed Sunkist® orange juice, vinegar and garlic.
- Pour over the pork and add onion.
- Cover. Set the cooker on low and let cook for 8 hours or until tender. Serve as desired (taco filing, chili or as a sandwich).
• For extra flavor, mix excess broth with pork after pulling it. You can also thicken the cooking juice with a little cornstarch.