Orange Mint Smash
by Jake Cohen, TheFeedFeed
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- In a Collins or wine glass, muddle together the orange syrup (recipe below), mint sprig and orange slice.
- Stir in the orange juice and bourbon, fill glass with crushed ice and stir.
- Garnish with additional mint sprig and orange slice and serve.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and orange zest with water.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until the sugar has dissolved, 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then strain.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.