Quick and Easy Blender Lemon Hollandaise
Preparation: 10 minutes
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until bubbling, making sure it does not brown. If desired, you can use the microwave instead.
- While butter is heating, combine cream cheese, egg yolks, freshly squeezed Sunkist® lemon juice, salt and hot sauce in a blender.
- Process for a few seconds to combine ingredients.
- While blender motor is running, remove lid to slowly add hot butter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm for up to 30 minutes by placing sauce in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid or mason jar with lid. Set in a small bowl of hot water to keep warm.
• Add in some lemon zest at the end for extra lemony flavor.
• Add 2-3 teaspoons of minced fresh tarragon or chives.