Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly onto the bottom, and up the sides of a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake crust for 12–14 minutes, or until lightly golden. Set aside to cool on a rack.
- In a large bowl whisk together the condensed milk, egg and yolks until combined well.
- Add the key lime juice, zest and whisk well.
- Pour filling into cooled crust and bake for 16-18 minutes. Set pie on a rack to cool.
- Once cooled, refrigerate until well chilled – at least 4 hours to set. Once chilled loosely cover with plastic wrap and store refrigerated.
- Just before serving, whip the lime juice, cream, sour cream, and powdered sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer or wire whisk until soft peaked.
- Serve the slices of pie topped with dollops of the whipped cream.