Elevate your recipes by adding an extra boost of flavor with a homemade citrus marinade.
Marinating is a simple, versatile technique that can be used to enhance the flavor in a variety of dishes. Freshly squeezed citrus juices help carry flavor into your food. Pair your marinade with meat, poultry or fish or add a delicious zing to vegetables.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Sunkist orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Sunkist lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed Sunkist grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger