Crispy Lemon Roasted Potatoes
By Jessica Bippen, RD
Preparation: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Use the convection setting if you have it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add 1 teaspoon baking soda. Once boiling, add potatoes and immediately set timer for 5 minutes.
- While potatoes boil, make the lemon dressing by whisking together 1/4 cup Sunkist lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, and garlic. Set aside.
- Check potatoes at 5 minutes. Cook potatoes until tender enough to poke with a fork. Once cooked, strain potatoes and pat dry with a towel.
- Place potatoes back in the pot and gently toss with lemon dressing until mixed well.
- Place potatoes onto the lined baking sheet. Make sure the potatoes are not touching.
- Roast potatoes in oven for 30-35 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes for extra crispy potatoes. Cook until the edges are golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with sea salt and a squeeze of fresh Sunkist lemon. Serve immediately.