Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken with Tomato and Potatoes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Squeeze and zest the lemon into a medium bowl, whisk in the olive oil and Italian herb blend.
- Place the chicken breasts and potatoes in bowl and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with salt and toss again.
- On a non-stick sheet pan, lay out the chicken on one side of the pan and the potatoes on the other, cut side down. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top of the chicken, dividing evenly.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 25 – 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato salad: combine tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, basil, garlic, and seasonings. Serve chicken topped with tomato salad and roasted potatoes.
• Try a Southwest version of this dish: substitute lime for lemon, add corn kernels and some hot sauce to the tomato mixture, and sub out the basil with fresh cilantro.