Skip to content
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepot and bring to a simmer while stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Place liquid in a shallow freezer-safe dish.
- Cool to room temperature, and then place in freezer overnight. Reserve frozen until ready to serve.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepot, bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat, and strain.
- Dispose of solids and reserve honey at room temperature for future use.
- Place desired amount of Greek yogurt in bottom of a chilled bowl.
- Cover yogurt with mandarin segments and drizzle with chamomile honey.
- Remove granita from the freezer and scrape with a fork to create shaved ice.
- Add granita to the yogurt and mandarin mixture, serve immediately.