Lemon and Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Zest Sunkist® lemons and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Slice the ends off the lemons and discard. Thinly slice the lemons into approximately 8 slices each and remove all seeds. Set aside.
- Add the parmesan, bread crumbs and parsley to the bowl and mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the egg white, garlic, Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Add mixture to the parmesan and bread crumbs and blend well.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat foil with remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Arrange the Sunkist lemon slices evenly so that they will fit nicely under each filet. Top the Sunkist lemon with the basil leaves.
- Divide the parmesan/bread crumb mixture evenly among the four filets.
- Place the filets over the basil and Sunkist lemons and bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and crust is lightly browned.
- Top each filet with the roasted Sunkist lemon slices and basil leaves.