Sheet Pan Lemon-Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini
Preparation: 5 minutes
Baking: 5 minutes
Broiling: 3 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Juice and zest the lemon, and set aside. Trim the ends of the zucchini, and then cut each in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 2-3 long pieces depending upon the size of the zucchini, (producing a total of 4-6 long sticks per zucchini).
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil, add the cut zucchini and toss to coat.
- Mix together the parmesan cheese and lemon zest in a small bowl and set aside.
- On a non-stick sheet pan, place the zucchini about 1/2 inch apart.
- Mix granulated garlic, salt and pepper together in a small bowl and sprinkle over zucchini.
- Bake for 6 minutes, until zucchini is just tender, pull from the oven. Turn on the broiler.
- Carefully move the roasted zucchini towards the center of the sheet pan, sprinkle with the parmesan/lemon zest mixture.
- Broil the zucchini for about 3 -4 minutes, or until golden brown.
• Use a non-stick sheet pan, or spray your pan with non-stick pan spray.
• Reserve the left over lemon/olive oil mixture to drizzle over the zucchini after they come out of the broiler.
• Serve with extra lemon wedges for squeezing.