Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
- Place the cracked wheat and 1 teaspoon of salt in a heat-proof large glass bowl or plastic container. Measure boiling water carefully, pour over the bulgur and cover quickly with plastic wrap. Let sit for 1 hour or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Peel the Sunkist® pummelo and tear the citrus flesh of each segment into pieces, discarding the white pith. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the freshly squeezed Sunkist lemon juice, olive oil and the remaining teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked cracked wheat and stir to combine.
- Add the pummelo, tomatoes, parsley and green onions, and stir gently until coated with dressing.