Savory Cheesecake Bites with Crab, Grapefruit and Avocado
Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pan-spray 12 mini muffin cups (1/8 cup size).
- In a small bowl combine the breadcrumbs and butter, then divide among muffin cups and press down.
- In a mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the sour cream, garlic, cornstarch, salt, egg and tarragon. Mix until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture between muffin cups and bake until set and just puffing, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then loosen sides and un-mold.
- In the meantime, cut the peel off the Sunkist® grapefruit and then segment using a small paring knife. Cut up segments into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the avocado, crab, olive oil, freshly squeezed Sunkist lemon juice and tarragon. Gently mix to combine.
- Top each cheesecake with some of the topping.
- Finish each cheesecake with a very light sprinkling of salt and pepper.