Sparkling Grapefruit Tequila Punch
Time: 20 minutes
- Combine ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat and simmer slowly for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature before proceeding with recipe (or you can prepare up to a week in advance and store refrigerated).
- In a large punch bowl (or large container such as a stock pot or pitcher), combine the cinnamon syrup, tequila, juices and bitters.
- Stir to combine well (at this point you can refrigerate the punch for service up to 3 days in advance).
- Present in a large punch bowl. Add Prosecco right before serving. Serve punch in an Old Fashioned glass over ice or ice balls.