Sparkling Pomegranate Meyer Lemonade
This sparkling lemonade is refreshing and tart with the addition of pomegranate juice.
PREPARATION: 10 minutes
CHILLING: 30 minutes
- Place the warm water and sugar into a large pitcher. Stir with a spoon until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the Meyer lemon and pomegranate juices, stir.
- Chill until ready to serve. (Can be refrigerated up to 5 days in advance.)
- Add sparkling water right before serving. Serve over ice.
• Try making with an un-sweetened lightly flavored sparkling water like raspberry for a fun and flavorful twist.