Grapefruit Panzanella Salad
Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the bread with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Spread on a baking sheet and place in the oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly crisped and golden. Remove from oven.
- While the bread cools, peel the Sunkist® citrus fruit and then dice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, 1/3 cup of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add Sunkist® grapefruit, onion, tomato, fresh mozzarella, greens, basil and toasted bread.
- Toss together to coat ingredients and serve.