Zesty White Bean & Sausage Soup
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 – 30 minutes
- In a heavy-bottom soup pot, cook sausage over medium-high heat for about 5 – 6 minutes, breaking up sausage with a spoon.
- Add onion and cook for about 1 more minute, then stir in fresh garlic.
- Add water, white beans with their juice, tomatoes with their juice, freshly squeezed Sunkist® Valencia orange juice, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup at a low simmer for about 10 – 15 minutes, until soup is slightly reduced.
- Scoop into bowls and serve immediately.